A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Orientale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Orientale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Orientale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orientale graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orientale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orientale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans