A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Orientale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Orientale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Orientale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orientale graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orientale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Orientale MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Orientale practice?
- Dr. Eugene Orientale has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Orientale practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Family Physicians and Hartford Geriatric Doctors.