A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Chung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Park Chung MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Chung practice?
- Dr. Eugene Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Chung practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.