inactive

Eugene W Lee MD Patient Reviews

October 20th, 2016
Kind compassionate honest and up front . A+ for bedside manner .

February 15th, 2013
Horrible communication!
ZERO STARS!!!! HORRIBLE! 11:40 appt w/Dr Lee. Was asked to come in at 11:10 for paperwork, which I did respectively! At 12:10 still not seen, I approached the front desk to have the red ponytailed receptionist look at me like I had 3 eyes. I explained to her that I've been there an hour already and I needed to get home since my husband stayed home in the morning to get the kids off the bus and he needed to get into work. She said that Dr Lee was late this morning thus why I haven't been seen yet. I ask how much longer? She replied she didn't know. I asked her is there anyone ahead of me she replied yes, 3 people. I asked her why no one told me he was behind schedule when I arrived or called me before I came in. Her reply was that he could make the time up. REALLY!?!?! I explained to her that it would have been really appreciated if she would have called/told me either before or after I arrived. I went on to tell her that I have a busy life too, that my husband had to take the morning off to get the kids off the bus and much planning had to happen to make this work. She looked so annoyed and like she really didn't care. I asked her to reschedule me for the first morning appt available. Her reply was that he doesn't do in-office surgery in the morning, only his last appt of the day and it was HIGHLY likely this would be the case next time as well. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?! I asked to reschedule with another doctor then, her reply was that it would be the same with the other doctors as well. My advise to anyone reading this is, DON'T USE THIS OFFICE!

October 20th, 2012
Thorough and professional, made me feel comfortable and not rushed.

July 3rd, 2012
had a appendectomy by Dr. Lee...........easiest procedure ever!! low level of pain postop to the point i only took ibuprofen for a couple days. he thoroughly explained the procedure to myself and husband with greater detail than i ever expected ~ and i'm a R.N.

November 12th, 2011
Don't waste your time
I waited over a half hour just to get in a room. Then I waited almost an hour for the dr. to come in the room. He said he didn't have the test results to review to talk to me about because he didn't know who his patients were for the day or why they were coming to see him. He doesn't care about you or me he cares about making money. He was quick to tell me I needed surgery. He also saw a patient before seeing me even thou that patient showed up 15 minutes after me.

July 9th, 2011
Worst experience of my life...
Brought my son in to his office as a follow up to an er visit. Dr Lee spent less than a minute with him and was no help at all.