Dr. Eugene Pak MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2016
Worthless
I saw Pak about two years ago when he practiced in TX. I did so in order to get a second opinion regarding pain management. I was not seeking medication. I brought all of my records to verify my condition. He never looked at them and completely marginalized my condition. I must say that this guy was the most offensive, condescending doc I have ever seen. I would shoot myself if this was the only kind of doctor available. He is an absolute moron!

July 19th, 2015
I went in with alot of questions.He seems to only want to do EMG.I want to show him,tremors are back.No movement in toes cant lift leg up,or get off floor.Had to call 911 for help getting up.Went in his office .He talked...Then he was finished His report says( In my opion she seems to be doing well.He never let me ask my questions or show him.The pain is back as strong as it was in 2010.Take 3baclofen a day.Was off of them.Yet nurse wrote my pain level was a 2.Called primary she looked at his labs said I was dehydrated.Then asked did you show your Dr you can't hold anything.I esplained he never would let me talk.I'm so confused.I went to him because the Foundation found him. My other Drs seem to understand I need knowledge of why things are happening.I don't want to be paralyzed again.Asked several times for a True Drs apt not just for testing.A private consults and my concerns.At the Foundation recommendations .Staff said Dr wouldn't see me for a consult.I really don't believe thats true.Since Dr and Patient needs a repore.Not with staff.

May 12th, 2015
After 26 years of being told different things Dr. Pak was very successful in locating my problem where others have not been able too.

September 28th, 2014
satisfied
I have been seeing Dr. Pak for the past three years. All I can say is that I am grateful for his care and attention. God bless.

March 11th, 2014
I have never been so disrespected by a doctor in my life. He was very defensive when I questioned a diagnosis. I would really think twice before going to see him. He's a quack!!

February 21st, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Eugene Pak MD is a very kind Neurologist. It is very difficult to find doctors now that really give the extra care and attention to detail. I felt very comfortable with him from the moment I walked into his office. He took the extra time to listen to everything I had to say. I loved that he was willing to listen to my concerns. He also made sure that all of my questions were answered. He has taken very good care of me. I would most definitely recommend him to someone else in need of a Neurologist. I feel lucky to have found him. Thank you Dr. Pak for doing your best to make my quality of life better. I have positive hopes for healing knowing you are there to support me.

February 19th, 2014
knowledgeable and caring
Dr. Pak takes the time to listen. When he formulates a plan of care he coordinates with the patient to ensure the plan meets the patient's needs. He took time to coordinate my care with my PCM. When medical opinions conflicted he explain his rationale professionally and without being defensive. I will definitely continue to seek his care because he is both knowledgeable and caring.

August 13th, 2013
Patient
Excellent Physican, very competent, I could not be happier with his care.

July 19th, 2012
VERY SATISFIED WITH MY CARE

January 13th, 2012
Finally found someone who listens to me. His nurses were very helpful, and he listened and took notes with good attention ... he even had reviewed my hospital notes before I had my initial meeting.

September 21st, 2011
Really appreciate the straightforward answers that he gives to all of your questions.

August 1st, 2011
I happened to see this profile and am surprised to read a comment on this doctors being 'new to the field.' In contrast ... I feel that his knowledge is outstanding and he truly does listen to me, unlike a number of doctors that I have seen. I suffer from migraines, and I also work in the hospital and can confident state that his reputation is the best in this community ... I appreciate his work in Wichita Falls and can only say positive things from both first-hand experience and from what others say in his regard. Outstanding physician and neurologist.