A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Park, Urologist, Oncological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Park, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Park has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene L Park MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene L. Park practice?
- Dr. Eugene Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Park practices Urology and Surgery near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Emporia, VA and Henrico, VA.
See Richmond Urologists and Richmond Surgeons.