Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Petra
Dr. Eugene Petra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Petra is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital North, Staten Island University South and Richmond University Medical Center. Dr. Petra has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Petra has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Eugene Petra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Ezra Israel
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Staten Island, NY 0.05 mi7
Dr. Morton Kleiner
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.05 mi43
Dr. Nisha Bansal
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.05 mi11