A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Petrilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Petrilla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrilla
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Petrilla, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrilla graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Petrilla DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Petrilla practice?
- Dr. Eugene Petrilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Petrilla practices Family Medicine near Rittman, OH.
See Rittman Family Physicians.