A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Petrilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Petrilla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrilla
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Petrilla, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrilla graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Petrilla DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Petrilla practice?
- Dr. Eugene Petrilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Petrilla practices Family Medicine near Rittman, OH.
See Rittman Family Physicians.