A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Petrilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Petrilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Petrilla, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrilla graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petrilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans