A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Pflum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Pflum is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pflum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pflum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Pflum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pflum graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pflum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sterling Regional Med Ctr
- St. Mary Corwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Walter Pflum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene W. Pflum practice?
- Dr. Eugene Pflum has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Pflum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, CO.
See Sterling Orthopedic Surgeons.