A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Pflum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Pflum is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Pflum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pflum graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pflum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sterling Regional Med Ctr
- St. Mary Corwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Walter Pflum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene W. Pflum practice?
- Dr. Eugene Pflum has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Pflum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, CO.
See Sterling Surgeons.