A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Podrazik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Podrazik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Podrazik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Podrazik graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Podrazik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Methodist Medical CenterHouston, Tx
- St. Luke`s HospitalHouston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Peter Podrazik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Podrazik practice?
- Dr. Eugene Podrazik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Podrazik practices Otolaryngology near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY.
See Casper Otolaryngologists.