A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Podrazik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Podrazik is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podrazik
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Podrazik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Podrazik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Podrazik graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Podrazik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Methodist Medical CenterHouston, Tx
- St. Luke`s HospitalHouston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene P Podrazik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Podrazik practice?
- Dr. Eugene Podrazik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Podrazik practices Otolaryngology near Sheridan, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Casper, WY.
See Sheridan Otolaryngologists.