A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Pretorius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pretorius
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pretorius Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Pretorius, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pretorius graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pretorius has 48 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene S Pretorius MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Pretorius practice?
- Dr. Eugene Pretorius has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Pretorius practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.