A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Pretorius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pretorius
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pretorius Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Pretorius, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pretorius graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pretorius has 48 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene S Pretorius MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Pretorius practice?
- Dr. Eugene Pretorius has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Pretorius practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.