A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Principato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Principato graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Principato has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Principato MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Principato practice?
- Dr. Eugene Principato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Principato practices Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.