A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. EUGENE PRINCIPATO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. PRINCIPATO graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. PRINCIPATO has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PRINCIPATO accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. EUGENE PRINCIPATO practice?
Dr. EUGENE PRINCIPATO practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.