Dr. Eugene Protzko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Protzko?

January 24th, 2016

Dr Protzco is rude and condescending. He butchered my eyelid surgery. Rushes on surgery and follow-up visits. Severely scratched my cornea and told me just to put ice on it. I was unable to get treatment from a doctor until the next day. I look horrible and I had a horrible experience. DO NOT get eyelid surgery from this man. I have to go to a plastic surgeon for revision. Hopefully he can help since Dr Protzko cut out too much skin. My eyes are asymmetrical and deepset now. This after specifically asking him to be as conservative as possible when fixing a drooping eyelid. Horrible doctor.

March 20th, 2012

Surgery concern

The location is not that easy to find due only to poor signage...a larger sign on the major highway is needed so you KNOW you are there! The office is attractive, modern, nicely appointed, airy and lighted well. The front desk staff is "OK" as far as freindliness is concerned...few smiles, lots of "let's get the job done" attitude. The treatment/exam staff is excellent, very professional. Dr. P. performed sugery that left one of my eyelids unable to close all of the way. There was another person in the operating room that appeared to be a friend or an observer, who might have distracted Dr. P. There was a lot of chit-chat going on. It just did not seem totally professional. I would have preferred full attention on the task! All I got was a "that happens" type of response when the surgery error was discussed during the follow-up visit. I am questionning if I would go back for another surgery.

December 5th, 2011

This doctor was completely unprofessional

I took my 4 year old son to see this pediatric othalmologist and was treated very poorly. When I asked him a question about my son's diagnosis during the exam he shushed me. He then asked in an extremely rude manner if my son was autistic, which he is not, because my son was scared and crying during the exam. I do not recommend this doctor at all. He was rude and completely unprofessional.

September 15th, 2016