A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Raber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Raber, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Raber graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene M Raber DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Raber practice?
- Dr. Eugene Raber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Raber practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Internists and Glen Cove Geriatric Doctors.