A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Roginsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Roginsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roginsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roginsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene F Roginsky DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene F. Roginsky practice?
- Dr. Eugene Roginsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Roginsky practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons and Lancaster Dentists.