A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Rogolsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Rogolsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogolsky graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rogolsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Harmon Rogolsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eugene H. Rogolsky practice?
- Dr. Eugene Rogolsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Rogolsky practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Family Physicians and Beverly Hills General Practitioners.