A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Rogolsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Rogolsky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogolsky
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogolsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogolsky graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rogolsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Harmon Rogolsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eugene H. Rogolsky practice?
- Dr. Eugene Rogolsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Rogolsky practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Family Physicians and Beverly Hills General Practitioners.