A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Romano is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Romano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene John Romano DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Romano practice?
- Dr. Eugene Romano has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Romano practices Family Medicine near Columbia, PA.
See Columbia Family Physicians.