A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Romano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Romano practice?
Dr. Eugene Romano practices Family Medicine near Columbia, PA.
See Columbia Family Physicians.