A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Romano is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Romano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene John Romano DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Romano practice?
- Dr. Eugene Romano has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Romano practices Family Medicine near Columbia, PA.
See Columbia Primary Care Doctors.