A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Rontal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Rontal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rontal
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rontal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Rontal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rontal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rontal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Rontal MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Rontal practice?
- Dr. Eugene Rontal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eugene Rontal practices Otolaryngology near Farmington Hills, MI.