Dr. Eugene Rontal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Rontal?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Rontal?

• Good

Inspector

RUDE, short to hear explantion , very dismissive RIGHTEIOUS EGOTISICAL

April 9th, 2015

Very Unprofessional

As a new patient in Dr. E. Rontel's office I completed multiple pages of "new patient" paperwork. On the paperwork I clearly stated that I had diet controlled diabetes in every place that I was asked. I was then treated with an extremely high dose of Prednisone with no warning or comment that it might affect my diabetes. When I returned with blood sugars that were through the roof his comment to me, after shaking his head and smiling was, "You never told me you had diabetes." Really?? From what I've read if properly treated through the use of Prednisone chances are I would have been able to manage the sugars and then gone back to diet controlled. Instead I'm now back on medication and will likely be for the rest of my life. I am not happy. In addition, I was in his office a number of times and I never really felt like he was listening to me. He seemed to be guessing at my diagnosis and treatment. The only thing he did that I respect is recommended me to a specialist at U of M. I will never go back to his office again.

October 1st, 2012

Great bedside manor and spent more time with me making sure my questions were answers then any doctor has done before. Would highly reccomend.

April 22nd, 2012

He did not listen to me at all!

August 11th, 2012