A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Rosenblatt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblatt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Rosenblatt, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Michael Rosenblatt DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Eugene Rosenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Rosenblatt practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.