A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Rosenblatt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblatt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Rosenblatt, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Michael Rosenblatt DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Eugene Rosenblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Rosenblatt practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.