A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Rubach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Rubach, Laparoscopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Rubach, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- Biliary Tract Surgical Procedures
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubach graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rubach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene A Rubach MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Rubach practice?
- Dr. Eugene Rubach has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Rubach practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons and Manhasset Oncologists.