Dr. Eugene Rubach Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Rubach?

2nd time around

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Dr. Rubach fixed a hernia gone wrong for me in 2008 and although I had a tough recovery I knew he was the right physician for me. Trusted him with my son and now I'm going back for a double abdominal hernia repair. Knowledgeable, calming. Takes his time. Would recommend to anyone needing a skilled general surgeon!

Wonderful!

Posted on July 27th, 2016

My husband had hernia surgery with Dr. Rubach at Dt. Francis Hospital and he had a great experience. Dr. Rubach was very patient, gentle, and kind, and he truly took the time to explain the surgery and follow up protocol. The nurses and anesthesiologist at St. Francis were very kind as well. Nobody likes to have these procedures done-but if need be-I would highly recommend Dr. Rubach!

Patients

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

This guys is a saint ! My wife and I have both had surgeries done by him and we couldn't ask for a more professional, skilled and caring doctor. Dr. Rubach is one of a kind.

Would go to him again

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I have surgery with him before and his skills as a surgeon was undeniable. That being said when I went back to him because of severe abdominal pain he was very dismissive and couldn't be bother to help me. He told me I had a back condition and that I needed pain management. Turns out that I really needed a general surgeon. Would not recommend this doctor what so ever.

Doctor's Response

Ms. M, I appreciate your positive assessment of my surgical skills and am very sorry that I could not help you more at the time of your last visit. However, it has been a year and a half since you were last seen, so I am surprised that you decided to publish this review now. I also noticed that you left a negative review for another surgeon (Dr. George DeNoto) for the same issue. If you feel that your condition has changed and you would like to be seen again, please do not hesitate to call.

Posted on September 12th, 2014

Great caring Dr.

Posted on August 3rd, 2014

Excellent doctor!

A true lifesaver

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Had surgey twice with dr rubach he was simply put the best. I have sent friends to him and they can not stop thanking me. Even trusted him with my daughter. Hopefuly I will not need him again but know he will always be there for me.

Fantastic Surgeon!

Posted on January 9th, 2014

I have been a PA for many years and have worked with many Surgeons. I was very impressed with Dr. Rubach's patience, knowledge and excellent bedside manners when I took my dad to see him. My dad was quite nervous but Dr. Rubach explained everthing and made him feel very comfortable. Thank you!

RN

Posted on July 31st, 2013

I am an RN at St. Francis Hospital so I know many surgeons. My mother was admitted last year and I requested Dr. Rubach as a surgical consult because I would be comfortable with his care. As a RN I am able to see all of his positive patient outcomes. This is why I was happy with my mothers surgical outcome. He is an exceptional surgeon!!!!!! I would not go elsewhere..............

Doctor's Response

Sonia, You are too kind! Thank you.

Best of the Best!

Posted on March 13th, 2013

Dr. Rubach is by far a wonderful doctor! The first time I met him he was so kind yet so professional. He quickly and accurately diagnosed my condition with confidence. The day of my surgery I was so nervous, but when I saw Dr. Rubach, he was so sweet, he made me smile and relax. I knew for sure that I made the right choice to have him perform my bilateral hernia surgery. I recommend Dr. Rubach 100%

Great Doctor very caring, professional and makes you feel very relaxed

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Just had a hernia operation. Woke up with no pain and no swelling wanted to go work out.

Smoothed ribcage ruffle of my hernia(s)

Posted on September 7th, 2012

During recent laproscopic hernia repair, made every day and meeting at my office visits and at bedside an affair of pleasure, knowledge, and a friendly, cheery personage.....

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your remarks!