Overall Review

November 8th, 2016
Retired Registered Nurse
I have 40+ years experience working in the medical field. I selected Dr. Eugene Ryan as my primary care doctor > 18 yrs ago. I have very high expectations regarding the quality of medical care provided. I expect my primary care doctor to be professional, intelligent, well read, up-to-date on latest drugs and advances in medical care. Dr. Ryan has never disappointed me.

August 9th, 2016
Seems as if I always enjoy my annual visit with Dr. Ryan. I keep on getting older while he continues to find any problems. I live a healthy life and all seems to be going well.

July 27th, 2016
The man is a jerk; has no communication skills and doesn't do what he says he'll do - find another doctor!

July 3rd, 2016
Dr. Ryan
If you are looking for a Dr. that takes the time to accurately diagnose your problem and to spend the time to discuss your concerns, Dr. Ryan is one to the very best.

April 11th, 2016
patient
Dr. Ryan is both a pharmacist and a physician who also had medical experience in the Air Force. He's bright, well trained and is a good diagnostician; and as a pharmacist he knows his drugs. I like that he expects his patients to take some self-responsibility, yet he is available to treat and to encourage. The staff was very pleasant and efficient. Wait time was minimal. I am pleased that he is my physician. I have recommended several friends to him.

February 25th, 2016
Great internist. Wouldn't change a thing

January 29th, 2016
Dr. Ryan is excellent.
I consider myself fortunate to have Dr. Ryan as my healthcare provider. If you are looking for a doctor then you should seriously consider Dr. Ryan .

December 26th, 2015
Dr. Ryan
Dr Ryan is a rare find. He is one of the best I have ever had as a physician. He takes the time to talk to you.

July 20th, 2012
A great, trustworthy, clever and thorough doctor
Dr. Ryan has helped me through several rough times. I do not frequent the medical environment unless absolutely necessary. Usually, just for an annual physical exam. Each time I see him, no matter what the ailment is or is not, he thoroughly examines me - and in doing so has caught Urinary tract problems, for example or B/P problems. He addresses or questions everything. If you need a GOOD doc, go see Dr. Ryan. His office and clinical staff are great also. Thank you, Dr. Ryan!!

June 17th, 2010
Dr Ryan seems to hurry through a visit. He is very smart, but appears to be moving onto the next patient too rapidly without giving you time to discuss what you need to with him. He sometimes does not listen to what you are telling him for this reason, appears to have in his mind what's wrong with you before you are able to talk. He is also very ready to prescribe medication when medication is not what you need. (I have many prescriptions from him that I have never filled and samples that I have never used since the literature warns about using with other meds). I know he knows the side effects, he was a pharmacist prior to MD, but I don't like being on so many meds.

October 26th, 2009
Dr, Ryan is very professional but also has a deeply careing spirit when dealing with his patient's. I was very sick and had gone to several other doctors who could not seem to find my problem. Dr. Ryan would not stop until he found out what was wrong. He is a great doctor from every standpoint. He really cares about his patient. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great doctor. I would have rated him a 4 but it would only let me rate up to a 3.