A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Chung, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Chung has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Chung practice?
Dr. Eugene Chung practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, OH and Middletown, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.