A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Chung, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Sejin Chung FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Chung practice?
- Dr. Eugene Chung has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Chung practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.