A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Chung, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chung has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Sejin Chung FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Chung practice?
- Dr. Eugene Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Chung practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, IN.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.