A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Sawyer, MD, MS is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sawyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Kenneth Sawyer MD and MS is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene K. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Eugene Sawyer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Sawyer practices Occupational Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Frankenmuth, MI.
See Saginaw Preventive Medicine Specialists.