Dr. Eugene Schoch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 8th, 2016
Best old Dr.

May 26th, 2015
Best surgeon that I have experienced in my 72 years.

September 18th, 2012
DO NOT USE THIS DR!!!
THIS DR IS INCOMPETENT AT BEST AND A QUACK AT WORST--HE USED A HIP REPLACEMENT THAT WAS RECALLED 6 MOS AFTER HE DID THE SURGERY AND NEVER LET MY MOTHER KNOW. TOLD HER THE PAIN AND HER INABILITY TO RECOVER WAS THE ARTHRITIS IN HER BACK. NOW, 10 MOS POST-OP, A NEW DOCTOR FOUND THE STEM LOOSE, NEVER WAS THE BACK--HE JUST DIDN'T TREAT HER. NOW HIP REVISION SURGERY NEXT WEEK. PRAYING FOR HER TO HAVE FULL RECOVERY. DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO OTHERS.

July 21st, 2011
Dr. Schoch is the most competent & professional medical practitioner I have encontered in all my 55 years. I have never felt more secure in my med. care with anyone and would put my life in his hands any day of the week. His staff are always courteous and helpful, and provide support 24/7. He has called to follow up with me by phone on weekends & nights when needed, and has my utmost trust & respect. I would recommend him to others without reservation.

January 16th, 2011
I can walk!
after 3 knee surgeries and 15 months of not being able to walk, Dr Schoch found my ball in the hip was a small arrowhead shape...Replacement and I walked that day! Three years later I am still happy and no limp.

August 17th, 2010
I have used Dr Schoch several times over the last 25 years and would not even consider going to any other Orthopedic surgeon. He has always diagnosed my problem within a reasonably amount of time.He has repaired both rotator cuffs after an accident and I have had surgery on both knees, for torn cathidge, I would recommend him to anyone that wants the best orthopedic surgeon.