A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Seto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Seto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Seto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Seto graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Seto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Seto MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Seto practice?
- Dr. Eugene Seto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Seto practices Urology near South San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See South San Francisco Urologists.