Dr. Eugene Shapiro MD Patient Reviews

1.5

May 6th, 2013
Single-Star Reviews Slanderous
Shame on these phony 'reviewers' below for attempting to mar this doctor's reputation for reasons other than a genuine critique of his performance. I can only assume that they are conspiracy theorists who believe vaccines are a money making scam designed to rip off unsuspecting patients, enraged by the doctor having taken part in a study which concludes with a recommendation of a 2 dose varicella vaccination for children.

July 20th, 2011
Don't waste your time
I am thankful I did not listen to this egotistical man because my son would not be here today. This man is so arrogant and sure of himself. My son was suffering from Neuroborreliosis & Bartonellosis. My son was so ill..it was terrifying...towards the end he was screaming in pain, making hissing, grunting, screeching vocalizations, and his eyes were rolling around uncontrollably. Shame on the mainstream medical community! It is outright neglect. I think some of these so-called-experts took strong positions early on, and today their pride is standing in the way of progress; contributing greatly to the suffering of countless children.

June 29th, 2011
A huge ego is his best asset
Dr. Shapiro is a danger to the medical world and is totally out of touch with infectious diseases i would never go back!!

November 11th, 2009
Not returning
Dr. Shapiro is a self serving mean horrible person. He is all about the money and cares nothing about my child. He spent all of five minutes with us and then said he had a meeting and had to go. He did not answer all of the questions my daughter and I had. He was extremely rude. We will not be back.