A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Shatkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Shatkin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Shatkin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatkin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Parker Shatkin MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Shatkin practice?
- Dr. Eugene Shatkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Shatkin practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians and Charlottesville Psychiatrists.