A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Shatkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Shatkin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shatkin
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shatkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Shatkin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatkin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Parker Shatkin MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Shatkin practice?
- Dr. Eugene Shatkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Shatkin practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians and Charlottesville Psychiatrists.