Dr. Morton Sherman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 10th, 2015
Horrible Experience
If I could put zero stars as a rating, I would. Working in the healthcare field myself, I am absolutely appalled by the lack of attention I felt when visiting with Dr. Sherman. Our appointment was scheduled for an echocardiogram at 1:00 pm. When we arrived, the door was locked, so we had to sit on the floor in the hallway for fifteen minutes waiting for the door to be unlocked. After being allowed into the office, about ten minutes went by before someone came to the front to give us new patient paperwork to fill out. At 1:30 we got called back into a room. This appointment had been right after the lunch break, so I do not understand why it wasn't until after 2:15 that the doctor decided to grace us with his presence. He paid little attention to me as a patient, and was in and out in a heartbeat; just to find out that they ONLY do echocardiograms on Mondays and Wednesdays! I specifically called and made an appointment for an ECHOCARDIOGRAM! Never again.

May 6th, 2014
Absolutely the best saved my life several times
Dr. Sherman is the best. Had my first heart attack in 1992, followed by 5 more then bypass surgery. On several occasions I should have not made it. Not only is the care great but the follow-up and after care never stops. Call him and he is there for you. He is concerned about your total health situation and assists with that in every way. I know I would not be here if it was not for him on more than one occasion. In my and my families eyes he is one great man.

July 16th, 2012
Vacation interupted
Dr. Sherman is a wonderful cardiologist. Met him after becoming illOn a vacation to Colorado. He takes the time to get to know his patients, i felt well cared for.

May 23rd, 2011
Amazing Cardiologist !
There aren't docs like this one around anymore !!!!!!!!

August 18th, 2009
I was lucky to get him
Had my first heart attack in '93. Rushed to ER and was lucky to have Dr. Eugene Sherman show up for the call. Been with him ever since thru 5 more attacks. He has been great and save my life on more than one occasion.He is the man when it comes to cardiology. Wouldn't change doctors for any amount of money.