A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Sholdra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Sholdra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sholdra
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sholdra Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholdra graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sholdra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Peter Sholdra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Sholdra practice?
- Dr. Eugene Sholdra has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Sholdra practices Ophthalmology near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Ophthalmologists.