A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Sholdra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Sholdra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sholdra
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sholdra Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholdra graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sholdra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Peter Sholdra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Sholdra practice?
- Dr. Eugene Sholdra has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Sholdra practices Ophthalmology near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Ophthalmologists.