A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Shteerman is Excellent. Dr. Shteerman has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 15 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Shteerman, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shteerman graduated from Donetsk Medical Inst. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shteerman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shteerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Shteerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene Shteerman practice?
Dr. Eugene Shteerman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hugo Shteerman, Dr. Gene Shteerman, Dr. Tyrone Shteerman, Dr. Tyron Shteerman