Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Shteerman
Dr. Eugene Shteerman, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Shteerman is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, Elmhurst Hospital Center and NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Shteerman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Shteerman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Eugene Shteerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Yuliya Vinokurova
Brooklyn, NY 0.04 mi30
Dr. Benjamin Lifshitz
Brooklyn, NY 0.04 mi32