Dr. Eugene Shteerman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Shteerman?

Avoid this "Doctor"

Posted on October 26th, 2017

On September/2017 , I had Dr. Shteerman's office visit for Cardiology checkup and preventive care evaluation without major complaints. After waiting of more than hour, I was taken for the line of "medical assistants", who repeatedly asked the same questions and as appeared after inverted my "modest" complains for never existed severe chest pain with any exertions, constant palpitations and SOB, lover extremities swelling, high BP. These inverted complains finally were removed from my record when I Denied them after multiple tastings. I believe this inverted complains were deliberately recorded in order to perform Standard for every patients expensive tests like Stress Echo and after Nuclear Stress Tests. All above procedures, except Stress Test were done during next additional hour before I see Doctor or the same Doctor even know about me being in his office or had opportunity to order specific Tests( if I needed?) instead of standard Testing for every Patients. By the way as many as around 7 patients including me were "distributed" by Medical Assistants to the different Rooms for hastily( of no more than 2 minutes) attendance of Dr. Shteerman. When was my "Turn" to be "visited' by Doctor he spend no more than 1 minute additionally he was extremely tense, irritated, rude, disoriented and finally hysterical. When, I asked him about Stress Results, Dr. started yelling and screaming with Words exactly: " I don't have time for you-a lot of people waiting for Me((???)-do mandatory Stress Test after which I would talk with you..." Dr. left room in rush without even see my chart or asked any questions. This screaming was on presence of confused Medical Assistants, who after insisted for Stress Test Perforce by reading to me inverted my non-existed complaint, which I denied and requested to correct. According to my experience and analyze current behavioral of Doctor, I suspected same serious behavioral abnormality from Dr. Shteerman and habitual professional fraud for inversion patients complaints for performance not necessary expensive tests, standard initial testing for everybody to support these Medicare/Insurances financial abuses and maximally restricted time -contact with Patients to create Medicare/insurances mill. By my observation, Dr. Shteerman is very hard in communications and easily turn to emotionally explosive, humiliated for Patients and arrogant behavioral. Whole picture of Doctor Shteerman oversight is the fast changing from blunt and unattended contact to the hysterical motor and verbal responses with clearly insolent, aggressive conduct. He is completely out of self-control, which finally in development these features can be very dangerous to the Patients or people around. He probably need help and specific professional evaluation or changing professional duties to be far from frequent contacts with people or serious behavioral modification training. I understand of this Doctor's level of education and his Cardiology Board certification, but his personality and his ability to practice among patients cannot be covered by any scholarships achievements! Presumably, there is/are can be in the alternative way/ways to utilize his academic erudition? -Do not have any contacts with people! When, I have seen Internet Patients reviews toward Doctor Shteerman, unfortunately I was not alone in very bad his estimation.

I would not go back to him again

Posted on March 8th, 2016

DR Constantly seems to be in a rush, tense and irritated. If you do not understand what he says or have a follow up question he will refuse to respond. Does not return calls. Some office staff are pleasant others are very rude. Convinient that he can do all the testing on the spot but but being next to the dr you might get sick yourself. I would absolutelly recommend finding another cardiologists.

Dr. Roboto

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Anyone reading this steer clear of this man.I was having heart palpitations.I found this guy,went through all the exams and blah blah.Technician I believe is an android.Long story short he said my problem was due to anxiety .Average blood pressure was 130/100,Shterman very casually said its fine.Did some research this is pre hypertension.Offered me anxiety medication.I asked if valium would help?I dont know the mg it goes by he said with a smartphone near him and all the medical books.Prescribed me Xanax.I was apprehensive,but he told me my anxiety would wear off eventually with xanax-hahahahaha.Yea,well my life has been turned upside down due to his cold detached prognosis.No warmth ,like some kinda insect.Heed my warning.Yea and the dude who wrote his wife posting nonsense-yep.

Not trustworthy

Posted on February 10th, 2015

What can be said about doctor who is into testing and pharmaceuticals. Bellow 2 reviews were right, 1-very uncomfortable with tech; 2-doctor did not explain or warn at that about receptionist trying to schedule both Echo and Stess Test? would you not need to see results for Echo to consider Stress Test? Perhaps mistake or poor training of receptionist, however when I mentioned to clarify with doctor, I had to wait for "other appointments" to see food brought in by Pharmaceutical ... I left and never came back...

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Good doctor. Explained everything. Spent time. Very friendly front desk ladies. The technician was beyond horrible. So nasty and rude.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

a very "bland " type of doctor. Did not feel at ease or comfortable seeing doctor first time and he is typing face to computer 80% of type 15% his staff take vitals and do EKG before attempt to see doc. Got both echo and stress test scheduled ...?

Thank you, Dr. Shteerman!

Posted on October 8th, 2014

Dr. Shteerman is very knowledgeable, professional and takes time to answer questions and explain everything. His staff are great and friendly. My special thanks to Olga and Alex for being patient with me, since I have severe anxiety. Overall I had a wonderful experience with both the doctor and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Shteerman and his office to anyone.

Excellent Cardiologist

Posted on February 26th, 2014

This doctor in my opinion is an excellent cardiologist. I am a registered nurse and have worked in many settings in the hospital with many different doctors. This cardiologist is professional, kind and seemed highly competent. Everyone in this office from the sweet young lady at the front desk to the sonographer that does the echocardiogram were professional and kind. I was having chest pains, palpitations and some other circulatory issues and Dr Shteerman did a thorough and complete evaluation which included all the necessary tests that are needed to rule out any cardiac problems. I highly reccommend him and feel he is kind, thorough,and an excellent cardiologist and that everyone in the office is great too!

Great Doctor

Posted on December 25th, 2013

Dr. Shteerman was recommended to me by my friend my mother. I personally really like the dr. He was very patient, seem caring and knowledgeable. I referred to him all my family and so far everyone have been happy. Pleasant office staff.

Posted on June 21st, 2013

saw him several times. He did many tests but did not change anything in my treatment. When I asked to give me all my test results he got annoyed and asked if I will be seeking 2nd opinion.

Big disappointment

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Waited for doctor to see me more than 2 hrs. He was rude, not professioanl, not willing to help. Not offered follow -up visit, spent with me less then 5 min.

Saved from heart attack

Posted on December 16th, 2010

Eugene Shteerman, MD is wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable. He is one of the best!!! An example for all doctors to follow. Probably saved my life. Cannot thank him enough. Highly recommended to everyone who has heart problem.