A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Siegel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Herbert Siegel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eugene H. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Eugene Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Siegel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.