Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Skiffington
Dr. Eugene Skiffington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, PA, with other offices in Fredericktown, PA and Washington, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Skiffington is affiliated with Washington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Skiffington has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Eugene Skiffington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.
Dr. Pankaj Thakur
Family Medicine, Medical Genetics
Washington, PA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Mark Mamros
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Washington, PA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Jennifer Muhly
Washington, PA 0.01 mi17