Dr. Eugene Sloan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Sloan?

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty in 2016 and I could not be happier with my results. Dr. Sloan discussed in detail several different options and we came to a decision together on my surgical plan. He took so much time and care throughout the whole process and I will be forever grateful.

Amazing surgery experience!!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Dr. Sloan and his staff are purely amazing! He is so knowledgeable and my surgery was a breeze! Will always recommend!

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Had I known my surgery and the results were going to be so wonderful, I would have done this a very long time ago. Amazing results and exceptional care and concern for my wants and needs.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on November 17th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Sloan by a nurse in my hometown of Hot Springs and am SO glad I took her advice! From the first contact I had with his office to my first post-op visit, everyone was so professional and nice and took time to answer any questions I had and I never felt rushed, even though they were busy. Dr. Sloan and his staff make you feel like you are their only patient and will take as much time as needed to spend with you. I was very nervous and anxious my first visit but that quickly faded because he and his staff offered suggestions and advice to help me make my decision and made me feel VERY much at ease. I honestly cannot say enough nice things about my experience at Dr. Sloans office. I would refer anyone thinking about having any type of cosmetic procedure to Dr. Sloan.

the best in arkansas

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

my experiance was so wonderful there i wish it wasnt over.i loved the staff who always knew me by name and showed love and concern. i enjoyed dr sloan knowing exactly what he was tlking about each time i spoke w him. my recovery was nothing like anyone elses ive spoken w. mine was short and almost painfree. no wraps no harnesses. no shooting pain i got 600cc in each side from a b cup to a dd. and i love them a friend of mine said "they are very well done and spectacular looking" i recommend dr sloan for breast enlargement and id say he wld be just as great w anything he does. also thank you ofr the gift card to victoria secret dr sloan that was very thoughtful of u !

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Dr. Sloan and his staff were wonderful. They made me feel comfortable and were very professional.

Breast Augmentation Surgery

Posted on August 7th, 2012

If you are considering Breast Augmentation Surgery, Dr. Sloan is the BEST Doctor to go with. He was not only caring, but he understood what I was looking for and helped me get my best desired results. He and his staff were very comforting and professional throughout the entire process. I could not be any happier with my outcome and would recommend Dr. Sloan to anyone and everyone who is considering plastic surgery.

I would recommend Dr. Sloan and his practice to anyone!

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Sloan and his staff. From my first consultation visit to my last check-up, I was completely impressed. Dr. Sloan was very honest and made sure I knew exactly what kind of results I could expect and what would be involved. I am EXTREMELY happy with my results and I would recommend Dr. Sloan and his practice to anyone!

Very Satisfied Client

Posted on July 24th, 2012

In 2011 I interviewed four different doctors in the LR area for a b reduction and lift. Late in the year I selected Dr. Gene Sloan for the surgery. I selected Dr. Sloan not only due to the knowledgeable and attentive feel that he projected, or for the fair price quoted for the service, but also due to the professional feel of the office staff. His staff is professional and the onsite private surgery suite is a big plus. I rarely wait for appointments more than 10 minutes. Dr. Sloan has a calm and soothing way about him which I personally find very reassuring. He is very honest with you in what he feels is attainable - given the details of each individual case - and communicates clearly so that there aren't any surprises or false expectations. He is very professional and knowledgeable and does not try to sell you a bunch of extra services that you aren't interested in. Ample post-op appointments let you know he truly cares about how you are progressing. I am happy to sing Dr. Sloans praises to anyone who might be looking for such services. Thanks to Dr. Sloan and his staff for taking such good care of me over my last two procedures over the last year.

Exceptional

Posted on July 4th, 2012

Dr. Sloan was very personable & professional. I have had surgery before by a different plastic surgeon and the difference in their professionalism was as different as day & night. If you are thinking of having surgery Dr. Sloan is the only surgeon that I will EVER use again. Believe me it MATTERS what surgeon you use!!!

Recommend Dr. Sloan & his team 110%

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Sloan and his staff are a dream! From the first call to schedule a consultation through my final post-op follow up appointment, I have never experienced such a high level of service and professionalism. Dr. Sloan makes realistic recommendations and guides you through the process so you know exactly what to expect before, during and after surgery. The women in his office are professional, personable and make you feel at ease from day 1. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Sloan and his staff to anyone considering plastic surgery! The entire experience is amazing, and you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!!!

Totally Satisfied

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Dr. Sloan and his staff are knowledgeable,compassionate, and professional. I will recommend Dr. Sloan to anyone wanting to feel better about her/himself. He will not let you down.