A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Spear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Spear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spear
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Spear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Spear, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spear graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Spear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene M Spear FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Spear practice?
- Dr. Eugene Spear has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Spear practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Carlton, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.