A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Spear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Spear is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Spear, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spear graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spear accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans