A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Spear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Spear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spear
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Spear, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spear graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Spear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene M Spear FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Spear practice?
- Dr. Eugene Spear has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Spear practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Carlton, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.