Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Spear
Dr. Eugene Spear, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in McMinnville, OR, with other offices in Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA (and 2 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spear is affiliated with Willamette Valley Medical Center, Providence Health System Oregon and Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center. Dr. Spear has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Spear has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eugene Spear is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McMinnville, OR.
Dr. Jack Vining
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
McMinnville, OR 0 mi33
Dr. Raymond Nolan
McMinnville, OR 0 mi45
Dr. Peter Hahn
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
McMinnville, OR 0 mi20