Dr. Eugene Spear Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Spear?

The Best Cardio Guy Ever

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Never before have I been treated with such compassion. Dr. Spear's range of knowledge seems huge and he works very very hard to keep me healthy. He has left his personal life to come to the hospital and help when I needed him.

Great Dr./ horrible front staff

Posted on September 17th, 2014

Dr. Spear is very nice. The front office staff have horrible people skills. While sitting and waiting they made plenty of inappropriate comments about fellow patients and other nurses at Wvmc. Multiple times they made personal calls and even watched TV. Not the kind of people you want accessing your personal patient file.

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I called Doctor Spears office to Make an appt.. The receptionist Jodi was very rude , as i was asking her if Dr. Spear took Health Net Medicare Advantage plans.. She was rude , not personal as receptionist are the first person you see or talk to on the phone or in the office.. She would not tell me anything about my insurance, I had to call my insurance and ask them if Dr. Spear took my plan.. I wanted to make an appt , then she said I would need a referral from MY primary Doc, finally I said I probably will find another Doc. and she hung up on me... She is not a very good example of what the office might be like..

Bright, caring, spot on

Posted on August 17th, 2009

Superb sugeon and diagnostician, caring and compassionate, doesn't talk down to patients.Staff is superb and works closely with Dr. Spear. this is an efficient caring office.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017