Learn more about Dr. Eugene Storozynsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Storozynsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Storozynsky
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Storozynsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Storozynsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Storozynsky graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Storozynsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Storozynsky MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Storozynsky practice?
- Dr. Eugene Storozynsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Storozynsky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.