Learn more about Dr. Eugene Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Stuart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stuart
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Stuart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Stuart, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stuart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene W Stuart MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene W. Stuart practice?
- Dr. Eugene Stuart has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Stuart practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.