A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Stuart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Stuart, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Stuart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene W Stuart MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene W. Stuart practice?
- Dr. Eugene Stuart has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Stuart practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lexington, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and West Columbia, SC.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Gastroenterologists.