A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Sweeney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Ingrown Nails
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sweeney has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene William Sweeney MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene W. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Eugene Sweeney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Sweeney practices Dermatology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Dermatologists.