A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Sweeney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Acne Acne Vulgaris, Baldness Phototherapy Ingrown Nails Corns, and Baldness; Phototherapy; Ingrown Nail; Corns.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sweeney has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance