A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Tay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Tay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Tay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tay graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Michael Tay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Tay practice?
- Dr. Eugene Tay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Tay practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Primary Care Doctors.