A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Toomey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Toomey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toomey
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Toomey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Toomey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ingrown Nails
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Toomey graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Toomey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene P Toomey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Toomey practice?
- Dr. Eugene Toomey has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Toomey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.