A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Toomey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Toomey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toomey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toomey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Toomey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ingrown Nails
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Toomey graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Toomey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene P Toomey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Toomey practice?
- Dr. Eugene Toomey has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Toomey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.