A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Trainin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Trainin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Trainin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Trainin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Barry Trainin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene B. Trainin practice?
- Dr. Eugene Trainin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Trainin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Ozone Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Nephrologists.