A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Trainin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trainin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trainin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Trainin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene B. Trainin practice?
Dr. Eugene Trainin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Ozone Park, NY and South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugenio Trainin, Dr. Gene Trainin, Dr. Huey Trainin, Dr. Hugh Trainin