A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Trowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trowers
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Trowers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Trowers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trowers graduated from New York University.
Dr. Trowers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene A Trowers MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Trowers practice?
- Dr. Eugene Trowers has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Trowers practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Gastroenterologists.