A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Tsimerinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Tsimerinov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Tsimerinov, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsimerinov graduated from Kemerovo State Medical Academy. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsimerinov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Ilych Tsimerinov MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene I. Tsimerinov practice?
- Dr. Eugene Tsimerinov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Tsimerinov practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.