A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Uphoff is Excellent. Dr. Uphoff has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uphoff graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uphoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uphoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Uphoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Uphoff practice?
Dr. Eugene Uphoff practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugenio Uphoff, Dr. Gene Uphoff, Dr. Huey Uphoff, Dr. Hugh Uphoff