A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Viscusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Viscusi is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viscusi
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Viscusi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viscusi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Viscusi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene R Viscusi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene R. Viscusi practice?
- Dr. Eugene Viscusi has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Viscusi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.