A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Viscusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Viscusi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Viscusi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viscusi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Viscusi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Viscusi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans