A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Viscusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Viscusi is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viscusi
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Viscusi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Viscusi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viscusi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Viscusi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene R Viscusi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene R. Viscusi practice?
- Dr. Eugene Viscusi has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Viscusi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.