A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Wang, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Blossom Wang MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. E B. Wang practice?
- Dr. E Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. E Wang practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.