A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Wang, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Blossom Wang MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. E B. Wang practice?
- Dr. E Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. E Wang practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.