A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Watermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watermann
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Watermann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Watermann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Watermann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Leo N Levi Arth Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene C Watermann MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eugene C. Watermann practice?
- Dr. Eugene Watermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Watermann practices Psychiatry near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Psychiatrists.