A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Watermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watermann
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watermann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Watermann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Watermann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Leo N Levi Arth Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene C Watermann MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eugene C. Watermann practice?
- Dr. Eugene Watermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Watermann practices Psychiatry near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Psychiatrists.