Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Wittenstrom
Dr. Eugene Wittenstrom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Geneva, IL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wittenstrom is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, Elgin, Illinois and Delnor Community Hospital, Geneva, Illinois. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Wittenstrom has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Eugene Wittenstrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, IL.
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Neurology
Dr. Vishal Mehta
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Geneva, IL 0 mi17
Dr. Rodney Rieger
Geneva, IL 0 mi42